This website and Shift Work Nutrition collects, uses, and discloses your personal information in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, the Personal Information Protection Act, and other applicable legislation. The purpose of this privacy statement is to inform you of the personal information that may be collected from you when visiting this website, and how that information may be used.
This privacy statement relates only to the information automatically collected from you as a result of your visit to the website. It does not include information a website requests from you. Any additional collections of personal information by the website will be addressed in a notice about the use of that private information at the time it is collected.
The information collected is:
· The web browser and operating system you are using
· The date and time of your visit
· The pages or services accessed
· If you were linked to this website from another website, the name of that website
· If you click a link on this website that leads to another website, that information is stored
· Your IP name and address of the computer or network you are using to access the website
The website collects personal information through cookies to better understand general user trends and to improve website performance, web services, and website maintenance. Personal information will only be used by authorized staff to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected or for a use consistent with that purpose, unless you expressly consent otherwise. The Company does not use this data to determine your identity unless required to do so as part of an internal investigation or for another enforcement-related purpose, and then, only in compliance with FOIPPA.
Your browser may permit you to disable cookies, but your decision to disable cookies may impair your ability to browse, read, and download information contained on the website.
Shift Work Nutrition is obligated to protect your personal information by making reasonable security arrangements against such risks as unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure or disposal. Specifically, access to systems, applications and the collected data is restricted to authorized personnel only. Furthermore, any personal information collected and used for identifying user trends (e.g. IP address) is aggregated and made anonymous during report generation.
Some cookies will remain on your computer for only as long as your browser remains open, or until you delete them off your computer. Other cookies will remain on your computer so that you may be recognized when you return to the website.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site.
You agree to send all legal notices by email to the following address:
Shift Work Nutrition
You consent to Shift Work Nutrition sending you legal notices to the email address you provide. Legal notices by email will be deemed received 24 hours after sending. We may also send you legal notices by registered mail. Notices sent by registered mail will be deemed received five days following the date of mailing.
1. You understand that the term Website Proprietor as utilized below refers to Shift Work Nutrition
2. The resources available and information provided on this website are for educational and informational use only and are not a substitute for advice from a trained professional. As a result, nothing contained on this website shall be understood or construed as professional advice of any kind.
3. Any recommendations made should be discussed with a relevant health, legal or other professional before being acted upon.
4. Neither the Website Proprietor nor any of its employees shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this website or for any damages you may suffer as a result of failing to seek legal or professional advice from a licensed professional who is familiar with your personal circumstances.
5. Your use of this website does not create any kind of professional relationship with the owner, the Website Proprietor, or any of its employees, such as that between doctor and patient or attorney and client.
6. The Website Proprietor has not made any guarantees or representations regarding the content found on this website. Every individual situation is unique and the information or resources found on this website only serve to provide a diverse set of examples of others’ situations and shall be understood as such. None of the information is representative of a universal experience and care should be taken by the user to take reasonable steps to ensure the information is relevant for them and their situation.
7. While we have made reasonable attempts to maintain the accuracy of information on the website, we cannot ensure that all the content is free of errors, inaccuracies, or typographical errors. The website may be changed or updated at any time and it is up to the user to verify any information obtained from the information or resources found on this website. Any information or resources should not be relied upon.
8. Any reference to other products, services, coaches, consultants, or experts not affiliated with this website are not intended as an endorsement of that product, service, coach, consultant, or expert.
9. This website and all of the information it contains are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. All implied warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, are hereby expressly disclaimed. Links and references to any other websites are provided for information only and listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. The Website Proprietor is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites and does not endorse the content, products, services or views expressed within them.
10. You agree to absolve the Website Proprietor of any and all liability or loss that you or any person or entity associated with you may suffer or incur as a result of use of the information contained on this website and/or the resources you may download from this website. You agree that the Website Proprietor shall not be liable to you for any type of damages, such as direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable, consequential, or other loss or damages for use of this website.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Website Proprietor and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the website, with the delay or inability to use the website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if the Website Proprietor or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Last updated: January 2023